This article summarizes FAQs on prepaid Visa and Mastercards and steps you need to take after redeeming your points in Bucketlist for a prepaid Visa or Mastercard
Disclaimer: Please note Visa and Mastercards are available to use in certain countries due to e-commerce restrictions. Before you redeem, please read the fine print to confirm the card can be used in your country or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps you need to take after redeeming your points in Bucketlist for a prepaid Visa or MastercardIf you have redeemed your points for a Prepaid Mastercard or Visa via Bucketlist, you will receive an Email and will be required to follow the steps below:
- Email you should receive will look similar to the below example:
2. As soon as you see this email - click on the redemption link
3.You will then be redirected to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com and asked to provide your details to create a digital wallet
4. Once you press continue, you will be directed to this page:
5. This is where you need to choose from obtaining a virtual Mastercard or a physical copy. Please Note: There is a fee for choosing the physical one (to cover shipping costs). Physical cards will be delivered in 7-10 business days in the US and Canada and 15-25 business days for all other countries. Physical cards are shipped in a plain white envelope with no tracking information for security purposes.
6. Once you select a Virtual card, please continue with the steps below by accepting the Card Holder Agreement (selecting a physical card - the steps will look similar)
7. Please scroll down to agree to the cardholder agreement
8. When you press “agree” you will be taken to this page:
9. You will receive a confirmation email from Prepaid Digital Solutions (as seen on the image below) Please do not delete this email. You can access your card details at a later date by either clicking on the link in the confirmation email OR clicking on the original Redemption Link from the initial email.
If you click on “click here” in the email you will then be sent here:
Please check your email again for the verification code (just in case, double check your spam folder). The verification code will be sent to the email address that you used during the redemption process (if this email is invalid, you won't be able receive the code).
Then input the code into this window:
Click verify, then another pop up with show asking if you want to remember this device,
We suggest selecting ‘yes’ to this.
Once verified you will be taken to your digital wallet where you will be able to see your
card details. Details in you digital wallet include your card number, expiry date & CVV.
You’ll need your card information when you go to make your online purchase with your Virtual Visa Card.
Do you need help or have questions about claiming your Prepaid Visa or Mastercard after you've redeemed your points in Bucketlist? Please read these Tango Card help articles or follow the steps at the beginning of this article:
How do I redeem a digital token for a Visa® Prepaid Card or Mastercard® Prepaid Card?
How do I use a Visa® Prepaid Card and Mastercard® Prepaid Card and what if it can't be accepted?
What do I do if my Visa® or Mastercard® prepaid card expires?https://help.tangocard.com/s/article/Expired-Visa-Prepaid-Card-or-Mastercard-Prepaid-Card
How long will it take to receive my physical Visa® Prepaid Card?https://help.tangocard.com/s/article/How-long-will-it-take-to-receive-my-physical-Visa-Prepaid-Card
How do I load my Visa® Prepaid Card or Mastercard® Prepaid Card balance on to my Amazon.com account?
How do I access my Visa® Prepaid Card and Mastercard® Prepaid Card with a verification code?
What's the difference between a virtual and a physical Visa® Prepaid Card or Mastercard® Prepaid Card?
What is a Visa® Prepaid Card and Mastercard® Prepaid Card digital wallet and how can I access the one I created?
Do Visa® Prepaid Card and Mastercard® Prepaid Card rewards expire?https://help.tangocard.com/s/article/Do-Visa-Prepaid-Card-or-Mastercard-Prepaid-Card-Rewards-expire
Why do I need to provide my address when redeeming a Visa® Prepaid Card or Mastercard® Prepaid Card reward?
What is a Prepaid Digital Token?
How do I check my card balance?