The following article describes how to launch Bucketlist Rewards and Recognition at your Company
Step-by-step guide to launching the program
- Send out an announcement 1 - 2 weeks in advance of the program, letting your employees know about the exciting new program
- For the day of the launch it is ideal, if you can tie it into an all hands meeting, where all staff are in attendance
- At the meeting, tell your team why you're doing the program e.g. "we want to recognize all the great work happening"
- Give them a short demo on the platform.
- For example, show them how Peer to Peer recognition works
- Show them how awards will be handed out
- When applicable ask your staff to try to recognize a colleague or peer in the meeting - it's great to get people try it out once, so they can see how easy it is
- Answer any questions and wrap up
Of note: in some cases, you may not be able to tie the launch to a company all hands meeting. In this event, it's still important to announce the program.
Here are some tips to launching the program.
- Send out an announcement 2 weeks in advance of the program, letting your employees know about the exciting new program
- The day before launch send out a short reminder email
- Include info on how the program will work at your company (e.g. Years of Service, Birthdays, Peer to Peer)
- Describe some of the cool "rewards" that will be handed out
3.The day of the launch, send out a short email letting the team know that the program is live.