How to open the API of the HRIS UKG Pro for user provisioning on BucketlistRewards' platform.
- Log in with an administration account in UKG Pro
- Create a 'service account' from the "Service Account Administration" page.
- That user should have a username and a password. Note these 2 pieces of information (we do not need the email address)
- The permissions for that account should be:
- "View" for "Employee person"
- "View" for "Employee Export"
- "View" for "Personal Integration"
- "View" for "Employee Person Details"
- Navigate to "System Configuration > Security > Web Services"
- Note the "customer API key" and the "Employee person service endpoint" URL. You don't need to provide us with the "User API Key".
Below are the fields that map over to Bucketlist with UKG Pro (formerly known as UltiPro) integration.
Note: If the employeeId is someone's managerId as well, they will be set as 'manager' permission level in Bucketlist.
- preferredName *takes over firstName