As an Admin at your company, there's various ways to fund your rewards float
What is a rewards float?
The rewards float is a sitting balance of funds that only gets touched when points are redeemed for rewards (Experiences, Gift Cards and Donations). As an Admin, you can see the balance of funds via the ‘Account Balances’ tab in Admin Settings. You can also generate a redemption report that notes:
- What rewards were redeemed
- Who redeemed (name, email, role, etc)
- Monetary value of the reward (point and dollar value)
The redemption report is commonly used for financial reconciliation and taxation purposes.
How to fund your rewards float:
Depending on the location of your company, below are a few ways to fund your rewards float.
- ACH (U.S. only)
- Credit Card (3.5% processing fee)
- International/domestic wire transfer
Please contact us at Bucketlist at email@example.com for instructions on how to fund your rewards float.