The following article describes how to set up a years of service program.
- Go to the settings in the top right hand corner of the page and click Awards
- Click 'Create New Award'
- Select a name for your Award, i.e '5 Years of Service Award'
- From the drop down select 'Employee Start Date'
- Select the 'Every year' drop down, and in this example, select 'After 5 Years'
- Next choose how whether you want this award to be given out automatically or whether an admin should be sent a reminder to give out the reward
- Add a description for your own personal, use. Perhaps, "This award is given out for five years of service".
- Select a badge (or you can upload your own image)
- Choose the value
- Normally, for a years of service program, you can leave, 'Limited Supply, Requires Approval' unchecked (no action required)
- If you would like to attach an experience to a reward (e.g. massage, drive a sports car) select 'Attach experience to the reward'
- to save your changes click 'Create'
- The award will now appear inside the Awards section
- You can always edit and change a reward late