The following article describes how to set up a years of service program.
- Go to the settings in the top right hand corner of the page and click 'Awards'
2. Click 'Create New Award'
3. Select a name for your Award, i.e 'Birthday Award'
4. From the drop down select 'Birthday'
5. Leave the default selection 'Every Year'
6. Next choose how whether you want this award to be given out automatically or whether an admin should be sent a reminder to give out the reward
Add a description for your own personal, use. Perhaps, "This award is handed out for employee birthdays".
7. Select a badge (or you can upload your own image)
8. Add a message that the recipient will see when receiving the award.
9. Choose the value
Normally, for a Birthday Award, you can leave, 'Limited Supply, Requires Approval' unchecked (no action required)
10. If you would like to attach an experience to a reward (e.g. massage, drive a sports car) select 'Attach' experience to the reward"
11. To save your changes click 'Create'
12. The award will now appear inside the 'Awards' section
13. You can always edit and change an award later